Thread: CSR Bluetooth

Just burned his ISO

Default CSR Bluetooth

xxx.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=bluetooth+csr+dongle&aq=4&aqi=g 6&oq=Bluetooth+CSR&fp=1db3655b1bbc91d8Google

Hello Right now im using a builtin non-CSR clipset bluetooth device to try to bluesnarf my phone, but it cant due to from my understanding being a NON-CSR chipset,
    right now im running a ASUStek BT-253

I used google to shearch for CSR
    xxx.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=bluetooth+csr+dongle&aq=4&aqi=g 6&oq=Bluetooth+CSR&fp=1db3655b1bbc91d8 Google

and saw this
    xxx://salestores.com/cirago01.html Cirago BTA-3190 USB Bluetooth Dongle - Mini, CSR Single Chip BC4 EDR, Bluetooth Specification 2.0 EDR / v 1.2, Enhanced Data Rata compliant for both 2Mbps and 3Mbps modulation modes, Full speed Bluetooth operation with full piconet & Scatternet suppo

Would this be something worth using to Blue snarf?

What is your guy's favorite, Price isn't a big issue if its under $150

=)

Thanks!

-Agent

Bluesnarf attack is POC tool which no longer works on latest mobile phone series,for that to work you need old 6300 series Nokia mobile.this vulnerability has been addressed by mobile manufacturer long back.the good one Dongle should be EDR2.1+.you can opt for IVT Bluesoliel or linksys dongles.

Just burned his ISO

Thankyou for the Reply, So with a Legit connection to a phone with bluetooth is it still possible to read their messages and contacts still correct? and with what tool?

I know Bitpim uses windows and with a connection with bluetooth it can sync contacts and stuff etc etc.

So Bluesnarfing seems out, what about BlueBugger, Does this still work?

Thanks im hunting down the EDR2.1+

Now does this CSR chipset just let you sniff bluetooth traffic accordingly unlike other average dongles... Correct?

Would this be Ideal??
    xxx.amazon.com/PLANEX-Bluetooth-Class2-EDR2-1-BT-MicroEDR2X/dp/B001F92CR4 or should I get a Dongle for better Range?

Ya with legitimate PIN you can use bluebugger tool for auditing phone book and SMS too as well as you can use AT commands.about dongle I have mentioned which I am using and working perfectly.

Just burned his ISO

With a Legit pin, Is a CSR chipset required for Bluebugger?

After the targets name it hangs... =(

use proper syntax along with bd_addr use proper open channel so it can enumerate.I never tested using non-CSR chipset so can't say that.you perform it then let us know.also there should be passkey file in order to mutually exchange keys.

Just burned his ISO

Yeah I dont use a passkey file... Does HCID.conf work for builtin Bluetooth HCI?

Seems when I create a connection with HCItool the class that is in the HCI makes no effect, I still register as a Unknown device to my cell.. but when I use the bluetooth app that comes with suse it registers correctly, HCID.conf is for External USB dongles only?