Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: -=Xploitz=- 2 Master Password Collections!!

Exclamation -=Xploitz=- 2 Master Password Collections!!

Hello everyone!

I have had several request for this little private treasure, and after careful consideration, instead of selling them or hoarding them, I'm giving it all away.

No, I'm not insane. (Yet) I just wanted to give my ultimate gift of thanks to my many fans who have watched my videos and learned something from them, and to everyone who has supported my efforts from the very start of my career here on the board back in 4/12/2007. And also to my friends and family here in our great community, as well as to honor the creators and developers of such a fine distro that Back|Track has become.

So without any further delay, I present to our fine community.....

-=Xploitz Pirates'=- Masters Password Collection #1!

Torrent
    Located on ThePirateBay.org

Code:
    http://thepiratebay.org/tor/4017231

Rapidshare Links
    Mirrored by balding_parrot (Thanks brother.)

Andy90's FTP Server
    (Thanks for hosting my Collection #1.)

Code:
    ftp.servage.net

Username: reexpali
    Password: reexpali
    On port number 21

<<<< INFO: >>>>

613.54MB COMPRESSED, Uncompressed, these wordlist and dictionary files and folders equal 3.55GB in total size!

I have included all the different password list that I have acquired on the web (Minus the 2 Argon List---because they suck!!), and a few that I have made on my own.

This collection includes 3 tools. Large Text File Viewer (for lightning like viewing speed), WoRd_LiSt_MaNiPuLaTeR (a password manipulation program created by one of our very own members), and dictmake (a great program for making 8 and 9 character numeric wordlist for number ranges like 00000000-99999999 and 000000000-999999999). I didn't include the 8 and 9 digit passlist because just the 9 digit file was 11 gigs uncompressed, and I'm giving you the tool to make it.

There are 12 folders and 195 individual .txt and other various file extensions (some files have no extension, and some extensions are incorrectly labeled I.E..file name wordli.st should say wordlist.txt...and Englishtxt should say English.txt. You can do a massive extraction and merge all of these files in my Xploitz Passwords Directory with the command......

Code:
      cat *.* > /root/bigfile.txt
    the *.* will take every file in that directory with any extension (even files with no extension)and merge them all into one big ass wordlist called bigfile.txt.

There may be a duplicate file here or there, but not more than a few Megs (10 or 20 Megs tops, and I'm sure its not enough to really matter.) I tried to prune them the best I could. Sorry if a couple of them got through my watchful eye.

Keep in mind folks, since this is a brand new torrent...it will be slow at first. The more people who successfully download and help me seed this, the FASTER it will be.

Enjoy all of my hard work everyone!

And be sure to say a quick thanks here, or PM me. Feel free to post your own wordlist / dictionaries in this thread or in my Thread to Share Wordlist here>>>(Which, come to think about it, is where I probably should have posted this!)

<<<<Infraction to self given.>>>> )

-=Xploitz Pirates'=- Masters Password Collection #2

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Rapidshare Links
    Mirrored by balding_parrot (Thanks brother.)

Also please be aware that you MUST download all 7 files to open them. You cant just download one part and try to extract it. Well, you can,..but your going to get a corrupt extraction with a bunch of errors....so download all 7 parts before you even try to extract this archive.

<<<< INFO: >>>>

Ok everyone,

Heres my old DVD I found that has 3.66G uncompressed, and roughly...623MB compressed. I divided it into six 90-100MB parts and one 27MB part, for a total of 7 parts @ roughly 600MB total.

After looking over the DVD, there are several that are similar to the torrent I am seeding, but there are also some that are different.

I'd download the torrent first and uncompress it, then burn it to DVD. Then download this upload.

It would take me the majority of the day to sift through my torrent dicts and the ones that are on this DVD to remove the duplicate dicts. So, all you guys need to do is download the torrent..uncompress it and this new upload that I'm going to upload in a short...and drag and drop this new upload into my uncompressed torrent and only add the "New" dicts. Be careful though, as to not overwrite a dict with a same name, but has a different size. (You know what I mean??) There may be, for example, in the torrent...a dict called urbandict.txt..and in this upload one with the same name...but the difference is the size. The torrent one is say...20megs..but the new upload one says its 299 megs....so please PAY attention to the differences in names / sizes. (Just rename them if needed. ) This one also has the argon lists in it as well as one called 133t..Like I said above..there are some that will be EXACTLY the same..but there are also some different ones.

So like I said earlier..I'd download them both..uncompress them both in 2 different folders....and drag and drop the contents of this new mediafire upload into the torrents folder and see exactly how many are different...and PAY ATTENTION to the NAMES and sizes of them. I added a number to some that were totally different dicts in size..but they had the same name..so I added a digit or 2 to compensate this.

I hope there are enough new dicts in this upload to justify me uploading it. But like I said...there are a few it looks like that are different, I just don't have the time to sift through them all for you guys ATM.

Thanks again for the support everyone.

So download the torrent and the mediafire 7 rars to get my COMPLETE -=Xploitz=- Masters Collection.

The password for BOTH collections is>>>>

Developer

Nice of you to share -=Xploitz=-. I will Download it to help seed because I know how as soon as people get it they turn of their client. I have a pretty good collection myself so I'm not sure I need it but I'm sure it will be use full to have. So thanks from me

Just burned his ISO

Thanks for everthing -=Xploitz=-

Quote Originally Posted by pureh@te View Post
    Nice of you to share -=Xploitz=-. I will Download it to help seed because I know how as soon as people get it they turn of their client. I have a pretty good collection myself so I'm not sure I need it but I'm sure it will be use full to have. So thanks from me
    Thanks for the support brother!
    And remember, if you have something that I didn't include, post it up here bro. The more the better.

Quote Originally Posted by OpFor View Post
    Thanks for everthing -=Xploitz=-
    Your welcome OpFor. I hope you enjoy them.

Quote Originally Posted by mitm213 View Post
    I will Download it to help seed to
    Thank you for your support as well mitm213.
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Nice one Xploitz!

Good timing too... I'm reprovisioning my home server this weekend and can use a a good password collection (old one got hosed a month ago )
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

Xploitz

Am downloading now.

Thanks for sharing !

wow this is great. Thanks alot for sharing.

I'm downloading now..and I'll help seed.

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

yop friend thx a lot but before i dl it ...

are they pruned for wpa ? or it is full wordlists ?

i mean are they cut of all words minus 8 characters ?
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

Thanks a lot -=Xploitz=-, I am DL it atm and will seed it afterwards.

Exactly what I was looking for.
    Tiocfaidh ár lá

Am downloading now and will help seed.

Thanks for sharing --=Xploitz=-- much appreciated m8

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast